T-L Irrigation Co. is looking for a motivated sales professional to join their sales team.
Job Summary: Effect the sales of T-L products through appointed dealers within an assigned geographical territory. Assure the recruitment and development of effective dealers by assisting them in their sales efforts through training, solving customer problems, and consistent communication.
Education and Experience: A.D. or B.A. in business, or agriculturally related subjects. Equivalent experience (five or more years) in farming or other agriculturally oriented businesses.
- Locate, evaluate, and appoint dealers for T-L Irrigation products. Assure that all necessary documents are completed properly and within 30 days of signature.
- Maintain consistent communication with dealers by phone or personal visit at least once per month.
- Assure customer satisfaction through dealer training, solving customer problems, and timely communication with Company management.
- Assure that pivot systems are properly designed, installed and the customers satisfied.
- Demonstrate competence in the operation of the Sales & Design and Company designated Field Design programs.
- Demonstrate competence in the operation of Outlook, Word, Excel, and other Microsoft programs and designated by management.
- Demonstrate acceptable product, operating and troubleshooting knowledge.
- Maintain constant awareness of competitive product or selling strategy changes, reporting their actions immediately to the U.S. Sales Manager.
- Assist with or conduct product shows or special marketing events involving T-L participation according to management direction.
- Attend and participate in dealer or Company sales meetings as directed by Company management.
- Submit call reports and itineraries to the U.S. Sales Manager no later than the following Tuesday of the week traveled.
- Travel and other related expenses will be controlled to the satisfaction of sales management. Expense reports are due within ten working days after the end of each month.
- Company vehicles and all other equipment assigned to Representatives by the Company must be maintained in good mechanical condition at all times. Automobiles must be kept presentable and the Company sign displayed on both front doors.
- Competitive Wages
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Medical Insurance (Family or Single Coverage)
- Vision Insurance
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Company Vehicle
- All Business Travel Expenses Paid by Company.
Great opportunity to start a career with a family owned company!
Like No Other